[RC] Equissentials - Susan Favro

If you’re interested in Equissentials, we will have sample stock with us at AERC Convention and will be ready to take your measurements and get a pair of custom breeches made for you. We also carry their GripBums riding tight and are the only source for the GripBums with a padded seat (these can also be custom made to your measurements or you can buy “off the rack” from our available stock) . Equissentials has lots of style options, lots of comfort, and great fit because they’re made to fit YOU.

See you soon at Convention!

…S
Susan Favro
Healthy As A Horse Network
“Innovative effective products for horse and rider”
Official Sponsor: AERC (American Endurance Ride Conference)
Voice – 406.864.8000
Fax – 559.272.6093
Mobile – 406.370.6399
E-mail – Susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx