[RC] 101 Ways to Improve Your Life - Ad - Dolores Arste

Hello,

This is Dolores Arste, from Zen Guidance, and I want to tell you about a new
book that I have the privilege to be a co-author in and this is pure
shameless
marketing during this 5 day free ad time period. I'm not as funny as Angie.
I know you are going to love this book.

The book is titled ?101 Great Ways to Improve Your Life: Volume 3,? and it
is a compilation of 101 articles with practical, solid advice on how you can
finally take action and improve your life.

I am extremely excited to be a part of this, and am equally excited to be a
contributing author along with Ken Blanchard, Les Brown, Mark Victor Hansen,
Byron Katie and many other leading Self Improvement experts.

To get more information, go to:
http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?Clk=1805587

This book was created by David Riklan, the president and founder of the #1
Self Improvement website in the world, SelfGrowth.com. He tapped into the
minds of the greatest experts of our time and pulled together something that
will blow you away.

It's a complete collection of 101 insider secrets that can show you how to
instantly and positively improve your life!
This book is the third volume in the ?101 Great Ways to Improve Your Life?
Series.
For those of you that have not seen Volumes 1 & 2, David is also offering a
special discount if you purchase the three volume set together.

Volumes 1& 2 include more great secrets from Zig Ziglar, Brian Tracy, Jim
Rohn, Jack Canfield, Dr. Richard Carlson and many other leading experts. If
you get all three you'll have a whole years worth of great ideas to create
the life that you want to live.

David has also bundled the book with life-enhancing tools! He calls them
?bonus gifts,? and he has created a package of $1,500 worth of absolutely
free gifts that you get by purchasing just one copy of our book.

These bonus gifts aren't the typical items you may have seen in other
campaigns. That I can guarantee!
Every single one of these gifts has enormous value and has been cleverly
created to give you value beyond anything comprehensible.
David is so confidant you will love it that he is backing it up with a
completely solid guarantee.
Go there and take a look for yourself - and make sure you check out the
bonuses.

Here's the link for you to go directly to his offer:

http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?Clk=1805587

Sincerely,
Dolores Arste
www.zenguidance.com
PS: Get a free website, get paid for reverrals.
I have been successfully using the InVeStworks
Model System since June of 2006 and the Universal
Peace and Prosperity Experiment is the  simplest,
loving  introduction to the system that Suzanne Kincaid has created so far!

Do hope you will all take a look at this by going to
www.abundantlivinglegacy.org/affiliate/darstezg

Just click on the UP&P Experiment link at the top of the page.

If you have any questions, I can be reached at 518 461 3470.

--
5:40 PM