[RC] re: weight divisions - Cindy Collins

Wow!? If only I could be judged in life by the company I keep :)? I totally agree with Frank, Barbara, and Julie.? I'd be perfectly happy if we got rid of the weight divisions.? Otherwise, having only two would be a compromise (plus Juniors, of course).? What a great point Frank made:? if we really believe that to finish is to win, why do we need so darn many awards and first places.??

Cindy Collins