[RC] re: saddles (Lyn Owen) - Cindy Collins

Can I ask why on earth you'd want to stop using English/dressage type saddles?? If that's your training, I'd think you'd be much more comfortable in one.? There are many excellent ones for Endurance and for all shapes and sized of horses.?

[RC] Saddles - RideKinder
I need some help finding the perfect saddle for my horse and ME....I have ridden for 45 years in English -Dressage saddles and bought a Abetta Arab tree last year...it fit the Arab boy I was competing at the time...but my new boy is built totally different and has a dry spot just below the wither on both sides...no white hairs but I bet that will be next...his back is NOT sore at all.
I tried a Tucker Endurance and did not like it at all...too much saddle and there was a lot between my leg and the horses side....could not feel my horses side...and it was a heavy saddle....
I am only 5'3 with very short legs
Can anyone tell me about the Sharon Saare saddles...E-mail me privately
Lyn Owen
Campobello,S.C.

Cindy Collins