[RC] riding while pg - jeanmiller

I should add to my story that my doc told me to do whatever I was use to doing.  He quit asking me what I was doing after 4 months.  I didn't tell him either.  I also skied while pregnant.  Some fool kid came whipping over the ledge and almost creamed me.  I gave him one heck of a lecture and he whimped off slowly.  At the time I was married to a doc too.  He monitored me all the time.  I also rode a bomb proof horse.  I sure didn't start anything new, and I also painted the garage door hoping to start labor.  It didn't work.  Folks should do what they are comfortable with.  If not comfortable, don't do it.  I would never assume to tell someone how to manage one's pregnancey.  That is an idividual choice.  Oh yes, I also ate ice cream!  Jeanie