[RC] Georgia State parks Workday - Jim Holland

Subject: Geprgoa State parks Workday

Another example of SERA’s commitment to trails in the SE.

Thank you!

The Back Country Horsemen of North Georgia are sponsoring Fort Mountain State
Park as our workday.

http://gastateparks.org/info/fortmt/

We currently have THIRTY TWO....wait...new emails coming in....now THIRTY SEVEN
volunteers for our workday with almost a month left to go!  BCHNG Director
Larry Wheat and I are Crewleaders for this effort.  We’re going to have to go
back and find more stuff to do! ☺

If you live in Georgia, there is a State Park near you. Contact Mike Medlock
(or me) and we will point you in the right direction. Free lunch, ride the
trails free, a commemorative ball cap, and a chance to help our trails. Get out
there, folks!

In the words of Jerry Fruth….

“All you need is a horse…and a trail”

Jim Holland
Secretary, Back Country Horsemen of North Georgia

Richard T. "Jim" Holland
Three Creeks Farm
175 Hells Hollow Drive
Blue Ridge, Ga 30513