Re: [RC] feed preference - Jody Rogers-Buttram

I am a Purina lover for the past 10 years.  Won't feed anything else  !!!!

Jody

Young ones grow up for the first 2 years on Purina Jr.
Old ones into the grave (and not early) on Purina Sr. We have one old QH farm mare that is 30 in April  !!!
Middle age competing horses on Omelene.

Bob Fletcher <bobcfletcher@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Poll time again!!

Purina, Nutrena or your regional co-op?

I myself like Purina merely for the fact that I can travel across country and buy a consistant feed.  One bag will be the same in California as the bag I buy in North Carolina.

I have not found that when I tried the Nutrena products.  I once bought a bag of dry cob and there was a blob of molasses wadded up in the middle of the bag.

When I have tried the regional co-ops, it has been hit and miss on the quality.

bcf

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time