[RC] Comfort Issues - MaryBDVM

Hi Mike,  I have a BMSS and switched the fenders for regular (synthetic) leathers with the Easy Ride stirrups.  I like tights with at least knee patches but a full seat is good too.  I also use Monkey Butt and Body Glide on any potential chafing areas.  Can't live without half chaps either and the regular leathers don't interfere with them.  Works for me.  Good luck.

Mary Brown