[RC] Time and Money - Mike and Laurie Hilyard

As several have said - it's a question of priorities.  For me, my family and work has been my priority these past 7 years, which is why if you look up my record, there ain't much there.  My son has not yet shown that much interest (he's 7) and my husband rode a little, lost his horse from cancer, and doesn't want to ride anymore.  I'm hoping this year will be better, and I can at least get a few LDs in.  But I don't regret my "lost" years - after my son is grown and gone, I'll still have horses, and I'll still be riding.  And maybe my husband will start to ride again, if I can find the right good gaited gelding!