[RC] money and time to do the sport - jeanmiller

my kids did it with me until they found other interests.  My son after he discovered hard ball, decided to be my crew.  My daughter did it with me until she went to college.  Those were the best years of my life with my kids.  Bar none.  Now if only the grandkids were close enough, I could get them started before I get to old to enjoy the sport anymore.  Now, I have to borrow other kids to keep me going down trail.  My point was this.  If you want to do something bad enough, you will find a way without robbing a bank.  So you eat peanut butter and jelly, so you clean your house at night, whatever it takes, it can be done.  Jeanie