Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 6:42 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Horse question... (really long)

I've noticed that my Arab mare, Cissie, notices anything moving off in the distance, cars, boats on the lake, other horses, etc., when the horses riding with us don't pay any attention to it.  A couple of the trails we ride give a view of a road in the distance and she always stares at any cars moving along it.

Patsy