Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 11:43 AM
Subject: [RC] Ride Managers -- Question

I've got a question for Ride Managers that manage rides out west...or anywhere for that matter I suppose.
How often do Ride Managers and/or their family members ride the ride they are managing?
I don't mean that the RM is not available...but say at a ride that has 2 RMs with one being the main RM and the other being either an Asst RM or Alternate RM...with one actually working the ride as the RM and the other RM riding in the ride itself.

I didn't think this was allowed but perhaps I'm wrong.

Just curious...and thanks,
Val