[RC] Back in the saddle - Ed Roley

Due to circumstances beyond my control I have not ridden in more than 1 year. Yesterday I was able to saddle up and take Sawyer for a 2 hour jaunt down the road! It was great. He acted as if he hadn't missed a day! He had a few bucks in him but it was because he wanted to go and I needed to take it easy. How is it he has maintained his conditioning so much better than me?  :-)  I am feeling the pain this morning! It is a good pain!  Horses are truly amazing and it was sooo good to back in the saddle again. Hopefully I will get to a few rides this year!

Ed Roley and Sawyer