[RC] To clip or not to clip and blanket - Nikki McCormack

I would also love to hear peoples thoughts on this.  I am looking at probably having to clip my two horses for the 50 at HOTR as well.  I have never clipped other than trimming back whiskers and would love suggestions on what type of clip people recommend.  If anyone has clipper brand recommendations, my old set got run over by the truck (don't ask) so I am looking to buy.  I have a fleece cooler and mid-weight blanket for both horses that I think should be adequate for the ride, but am open to comments if anyone feels this is not sufficient.

Thanks!
Nikki

AERC M33800 / PNER 3782 / NSS 44146