Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] New Years in NM - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

Rather than trash pick up they should work on Trail restoreall.

On the other hand, nothing makes me more mad than when I see Gu and other snack wrappers discarded along the trail by hikers, runners, cyclists and riders.  You would think if anyone respected keeping the land clean, it would be trail users :-(  Forget the fine, I think there should be a mandatory 1000 hours of community service picking up trash for litterbugs.

Dana