[RC] 2 questions - catherine demick

I'm sure I am missing something in the rules very obviously, but can someone clarify 2 things for me? 1. Do ALL endurance rides have cut-offs into each hold? I swear I did one in 2006 where I heard no mention of cut-off times at all and was completely unaware of the fact for that entire 50 mile ride until I did another this year where it was clearly mentioned several times, and 2. Does mileage from LD rides count for regular accumulated AERC mileage or is the LD division mileage a whole separate deal of it's own? Merci beaucoup, C.

The best games are on Xbox 360. Click here for a special offer on an Xbox 360 Console. Get it now!