[RC] VV Classic - Marirose Six

THANK YOU for managing this vv ride!!!!!!!!!
I am having a blast.  Great motivation to get out of the house & ride. (I know some of you may not need extra motivation, but when the highs are in the low 20's.........I would probably be looking at my mules thru the window thinking, "I'll start conditioning tomorrow".)
Even the mules are having fun. The one mule I haven't ridden yet is actually getting a bit jealous she hasn't had her turn yet. Guess I'd better ride her soon. Maybe tomorrow....  :o)

--
Marirose

Yeeeeeee Hawwwww