Re: [RC] [RC] Civilized (was: You should) - Marirose Six

PS  Horses who kick out at other horses often will also kick out at anything that comes up behind them on the trail.

Oddly enough, my mule & I were kicked by a horse that was passing us. How does one avoid that one?  I guess you could say a horse can kick the horse/mule in front of them too.

--
Marirose

Yeeeeeee Hawwwww