[RC] A place to over night in AR - Janice Taylor

Hi Ridecampers,

I'm doing my annual trip to AZ at the end of Jan. and am hopefully going to be taking my horse along too.  I'm needing a place to overnight somewhere between Memphis and Little Rock. As close to I 40 as possible. I'll only have one gelding.  An elec. hook up would be a plus too for the trailer.  My trailer has a 27' box, so need easy in and out.

There is a place in Brinkley I've stayed out a few times before, but it isn't quite as safe as I'd like, and the in and out is a booger.

Any suggestions would be great!

The rest of the trip is taken care of just can't find a better location in AR...

Thanks,
Janice