[RC] 2030 - Spottedracer

>>Shoes will be $300>>

Oops, forgot to mention... will probably STILL be riding primarily barefoot horses.. If I can't trim them anymore - I'll sucker one of my adult kids to help me.....We'll keep 'boots' around for those trail rides OVER 25 miles though... But heck, they last you for YEARS when you only use them a couple times a month!

He, he, he -
you want your parents to watch those heathen kids of yours - trim my horse first and we'll talk!!!!!  Helps when all three of our kids already know how to handle/ride horses right now.....and I know how hard it is to get my own mother to take MY kids so that Danny and I can have a date... LOL..

- Laura P