[RC] 2030 - Spottedracer

Oh Steve - that was GREAT!!!

Here's mine - My hubby and I will be living in that solar powered, 2500 sf, monolithic dome house - that we'll build around 2015 or so (when kids move out)

I'll be teaching college in summer - and hopefully teaching at the middle school 2.5 miles from our house during the winter... I'll either be riding my horse, my bike, or a moped... Since we won't be able to afford the fuel to drive two different 'cars' to work 5 days per week, on our 'state salaries'....

We'll still be raising our own food - and MOST of the meat for our extended family.. It'll still be far cheaper and healthier than buying commercially produced meat.. Probably be raising MOST of our own veggies too...

Still plan on driving a diesel for pulling trailers... it'll be a 2006 or OLDER model - since THOSE can run on vegetable oil. (2007 and newer CAN'T)... I'll use my chemistry knowledge, begin to 'recycle' all the used veg oil from all the local restaurants - and make enough biodiesel to run all our old tractors, bobcats and pulling truck.... Won't be able to afford 'regular fuel' for them anyway..LOL..

Don't know if I'll still be competing in AERC - depends on how my RA progresses.. But we WILL still be happily riding our smooth gaited mounts at TN's beautiful parks - and I'll probably still have tons of kids showing up for Sat. lessons.....

- Laura P