[RC] freeze firing/pin firing thanks - aarenex

Thank you to all the vets and other interested people who sent information and anecdotes to me about the freeze firing and pinfiring procedures.

I supposed we should be thankful that, if folks insist on continuing strange "healing processes", at least they've moved to cold firing which is supposed to be significantly less painful than the original hot procedure.

oooooh!   does that mean we can move on to the annual discussion of branding irons?  we haven't had THAT flame war in a long time....

--Aarene (owner of a beautiful STB without cryo marks except for "ZT128" on the neck)

--
You can lead a horse to water, but if you can get him to float on his back, you've really got something.
aarenex@xxxxxxxxxxx