Re: [RC] Cool Trails Website - John Teeter

It (something like this for endurance riders) is on the way. I've been making googleEarth/Map tracks for as many rides as possible and will soon have it all together. Then you can upload your maps. Motionbased.com is an other way to go as well. (but for now, I'm trying to put googleEarth.kmz files up on each of the events that steph is covering and I've a backlog of NW region rides to integrate.?

If any of you want to send me your track-logs I'll put them in the todo queue, or you can wait till I get done and you can upload them directly.

jt