[RC] Don't be confused - Skyla Stewart

Well, that was a bit harsh. I for one have found Susan to be an incredible human being, extremely supportative not only to the SPORT but for the riders as well. She has been there to help when and where needed. She is a great addition to our sport and deserves KUDO'S to all she has contributed!

Skyla