Re: [RC] Layover in middle Georgia - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

LOL!  That is too funny Mike.  I can just imagine the look on people's faces.  You didn't see many horses around town or on the roads.  LOL!  The stables on base were pitiful for the size of the base!  I know that we were warned about the allegators across the roads in the back of the golf course.   And of course the DON'T RIDE on the GOLF COURSE!  Which was a shame because it would have made a beautiful cross country course.

Glad Angie found a nice place and one that is close to I75.

D'Arcy L. Demianoff-Thompson
KD Arabians