[RC] Don't be confused! - Susan Favro

Title: Don't be confused!
When I started Healthy As A Horse Network in 2002, I used the URL www.HealthyAsAHorse.NET. At the time the .com URL was owned by someone else. Well in 2005 that someone else sold their company and the URL to the folks who now own Country Supply. Country Supply hadn’t done anything with the URL (they have lots of others they use) until this fall.

I’ve already had one customer think they were buying a gift certificate from Healthy As A Horse Network only to discover that they had made the purchase from Country Supply. They’re canceling their order and re-ordering through us.

Please be sure that if you’re looking for us that you use the .NET extension. We’re in discussions with Country Supply over the use of our registered trademark “Healthy As A Horse” and to see if we can get things resolved so our customers end up shopping with the company they intend to shop with.

(NOTE: I post this not as an advertisement but to make sure our customers are aware of the situation.)

...S
Susan Favro
Healthy As A Horse NETwork
"Innovative, effective products for horse & rider"
Official Sponsor: American Endurance Ride Conference (AERC)
US Distributor of Strada Saddles (www.StradaSaddles.com)

Phone 406.864.8000
Online www.HealthyAsAHorse.NET [that’s .NET!!]
E-mail Susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx