[RC] emails - holly walker

I asked a couple of months ago how I could stop getting all the discussions in my email and nothing was ever done to resolve it. I had 171 in my junk mail just today and as you know this can sometimes be more. This is becoming very frustrating. So could you PLEASE tell me how to change this or can you change it yourself so that i am not getting all this in my mail. I have seen this question posted several times and I don't know if anyone else has gotten a solution, but I would surea ppreciate one.

The best games are on Xbox 360. Click here for a special offer on an Xbox 360 Console. Get it now!