[RC] Cloud the mustang - Smith, Dave

Those of you who followed the life of Cloud, the mustang, might consider a request by the Cloud Foundation to communicate with the BLM on plans to alter its management of Cloud’s herd.  To learn more about the proposed changes and their impact on Cloud’s wild herd, you can access the foundation’s website at www.thecloudfoundation.org.  Just go to the Oct. 2007 email update.  While I don’t agree with the foundation on every issue, I think their comments on this one are well  worth serious consideration.