[RC] OT: Broken P12? - Robin Everett

This is completely off topic, but I figure someone out there has had this happen to them.  This morning my daughter-in-law slipped: socks and a hardwood floor.  She landed on her tail and suffered a compression fraction to her P12. She's in the hospital and they're running tests and talking about everything from surgery to letting it heal itself.

Has anyone out there been through this? Are there any good websites for this? She's a seven hour drive away from me, so I'm feeling rather helpless.

Please reply directly, since it's not endurance related and I'm on Digest.

Robin Everett