Re: [RC] Why shoot the dog? - SandyDSA

The bottom line is that regardless of what one chooses to do to the OWNER - most people prefer simply NOT TO BE BITTEN! We keep our dogs safe - not everyone does - they don't care about other people OR dogs; in my mind they shouldn't have pets or kids but that's another story. In the end, if it is a choice between a dead dog or a bitten ME or my HORSE - I choose the dead dog Sorry. Now if one could shoot....well, never mind

Sandy Adams
Deep Sands Arabians
www.deepsands.com