[RC] Zilco tack fading? - Angie Fura

Hi RC - I'm posting this question for a friend who has digest-only access.  Please respond directly to RC rather than me individually.

Does anyone who uses/or used Zilco tack, headstall, halter and/or breastcollar, have any fading issues with the color? Tack is 2 yrs old, and fading is not caused by washing, sun exposure or fly spray. Sky blue color is now green/blue in places, looks stained, but has been in kept an enclosed tack room. Appreciate any suggestions.

Angie Fura
Trace Tribute 25/55
www.tracetribute.com