Re: [RC] Paintballing dogs - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Good one !!!   I wasn't going to chime in here, but I work for the city, and one
of my duties is to deal with dogs.  Many (most) owners don't even *think* about
putting their dogs up.  It is the law.  When told this, they simply ignore it.  So,
unforturnately for the dog and other citizens, the owners' blalant "I'm above the law"
attitude causes many problems.  People will SUE you over dog attacks.  And if an
owner leaves their dog unattended, then to me, they don't care about the welfare of
 their dog, other people or their own financial security.  So, if someone else takes it
into their own hands, be it the paintball gun or the .38....that's the owner's tough luck.

Jody
Who has dogs....and they stay up on my own property.

susan cooper <desertduty@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

But I suppose it is better than using my .38 which is
what the sherriff's deputy suggested when I complained
about some dogs coming after us.