Re: [RC] sorta OT - paintball guns to use from horseback - heidi larson

Hi Rhonda, my son says there are pistol kinds with 10 round
tubes and 12 gram co2.  He's only fired the rifle type, so
doesn't know how loud they are, but the rifles aren't too
bad, more of an air pop than anything.  Paintballing was
really fun, we took 12 people and went to a local outdoor
place and played games they set up for us.  It was a blast
and we're doing it again when the weather clears up in the
spring.

heidi

ps - it only hurts for a few seconds!

--- RHONDA LEVINSON <rhndlev@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I have a slightly off topic question I hope someone can
help me with.  My son wants paintball guns for Christmas.
 He wants two or three so the rest of the family will
play with him.  He's thirteen and very responsible, so
I'm thinking I will buy one for him and an extra for me
because it sounds like fun.  However, I would also like
to use the extra gun from horseback.  There's this dog
that really goes after us when we ride on the roads and
the owners deny that their dog is the one attacking us.
So, if I shoot it with a paintball, I can mark the dog in
question so there is no question which dog it is when the
sheriff comes out, and maybe getting shot will scare off
the dog.
So, does anyone know anything about paintball guns?  Are
the pistol kinds that look like they'd work from
horseback good enough quality to be fun while playing in
a group?
Rhonda

Be a better friend, newshound, and