Re: [RC] [RC] A New Endurance Ride Concept - Maryanne Gabbani

Just wait for the Chinese Olympics. If the UAE can offer a good enough incentive to the Chinese/IOC I bet we get something quite akin to this. But is it the sport formerly known as endurance riding or is it something else too gruesome to consider? Is this allowing a sport to grow or more akin to the creation of Frankenstein's monster?

I know what I think.

Maryanne