RE: [RC] Interest in new ride. - Ranelle Rubin

Dates will be the second issue, after we get more info as to whether we can even get permission to do the ride in the State Park. When the ride existed in the past, it was the first or second weekend in May. There are several conflicting rides during that time in our region. We will have to do some negotiating..I really think that area is the best for spring rides.

With Shine and Shine Only, American River Rides, Wild West, that pretty much takes most of the weekends around the April to May timeframe..Maybe the first weekend in June while Shellborne is going would be an option..? Who knows??

First things first..we have not even found out if we can do a ride there again. I do not know why the ride was ended years ago..so that would be the first step.then we will deal with dates and sanctioning.

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx