RE: [RC] Any myspacers/facebook ridecampers out there? - Dolores Arste

I'm not on myspace or facebook. But, I am on a bunch of others.
I play mostly on Yuwie because Yuwie pays you to play.

OK so you've got to be into picking up pennies in the parking lot.
But, hey a penny doubled for a month is over a billion dollars.

PS: There are horse people from around the world and few clubs
too.

Dolores Arste
(518) 882 6485

Save gas, save the environment and shop from anywhere.

To get your very own no cost mall