RE: [RC] Need quick advice... - Chrystal Woodhouse

I agree with Heidi,  if this lady is as good as everyone says she is you probably  need to trust her, my riding coach and  trainer could easily take 30 days just to teach a horse proper lunging and ground manners she wont' rush any part of the process and so although she does miss out on the clients who want her to "train" their horse to ride in 30 days.. her horses are rock solid by the end of the training process!!
In the end you have to decide whether  you trust this lady, if so and you can afford it ..take her advice, if not find someone you do trust. What I see a lot is  people ( riders, people who want their horses trained etc...)  who hire a professional and then decide they know better ( their coach etc..isn't doing what they think she should be doing) and go somewhere else for lessons training etc... to me that is like  second guessing your doctor, ( not that you shouldn't have a healthy cynicism :-) ;-) )) they have the experience and knowledge, let them do their job!!! :-)
Good luck!!:-)