[RC] Betty ~ In Minnesota ~ Will be gone till Feb 28 - osberg

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be leaving on Feb 8 and will be gone until Feb 28.  I'm going to be staying with my mom and don't anticipate that I'll have much access to a computer.  The last time I was quiet for a few days some people got a bit worried ~ so I thought it might be a good idea to make this announcement ahead of time so everyone at least knows I'm ok.   I will have the Rhythm Beads online store temporarily closed during this time also.

3 months ago they discovered a baseball sized cancerous tumor in one my mom's lungs.  Then during the pre-surgery tests they also discovered a problem with her heart that they had to take care of before the lung surgery could be scheduled.  Now the tumor has grown another 2 cm since the first initial cat scan and has invaded some of the tissue outside of the lung so they want to try to shrink it with 3 months of chemo-therapy before trying to remove it surgically.  I am going back to help her get through her first month of Chemo and then will be making another trip this summer when they do the surgery to remove the tumor.

Any and all prayers will be greatly appreciated!

Betty   ~ In Minnesota ~
http://www.rhythmbeads.com/