[RC] Kahlil Khai Award - Peder and Susan Barsness

Back in 1990 a little bay Spanish Mustang stallion named Chief Half Moon- completed 11- 100 mile rides (actually we did 12 but could not meet pulse criteria at the end of Terri Dye's Pawnee Grassland's 100 ride)...He also completed many other multi day rides that year...He was an awesome little horse- standing maybe 14.2 tops...At the time he was in his mid teens. Not bad for a little horse that suffered having a broken shoulder as a youngster...Together Chief and I covered many trails- memories that I will always cherish... Susan #7236