[RC] Feeding on the ground? - Thekids18049

I would like to ask people if feeding the horse on the ground with out a pan is a bad thing and why? I mean in the wild everything they eat is on the ground and is much more natural for them to eat with their head down in grazing position not high up. We feed grain....

Just something I've been thinking about!

Thanks,
Kyle