[RC] $1400 later ... - TypeF \(Jackie Floyd\)

I'm on my way to pick up Tank at Davis. He has been pronounced a happy, healthy horse. In other words, they couldn't find anything. The did a 40-minute test of exercise on a lunge line and could not reproduce any of his symptoms. We've decided that I will start ponying him for a half a dozen times out on a conditioning rides on one of my other horses and see what happens. If I get no symptoms, then I'll try riding him again. That should tell us whether it's his back with rider weight or not. I've tried three different saddles and with no difference. But I have never tried to pony him. That would have been an excellent test and might have saved me some money. Hindsight ...

I've been forwarded information on body work, physical therapy and acupuncture and if the symptoms start in again, I will try that route.

Jackie