[RC] Thanks Dr. Q - Sabrina

Just wanted to thank you Bruce for lending me your ear this weekend about gaited horses and vets. It was so nice of you and Dana to take time out to give us your opinions about the subject! I hope you both had a great time and hopefully see you at the next ride. I just love the Land of the Sun ride!!!!
Sabrina

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.