[RC] Looking for place to stay n Tucson, AZ - Mary Boulware

Hi all,  We will be traveling to Tucson to stay for about 2 weeks and looking for a place near the Pima State Fairgrounds to keep 4 well behaved geldings and if there is a place that anyone knows of that also has hook-ups for 2 trailers we would appreciated any help.  Have checked several Horse Hotels in area but most are closed down on our list.  We will be there around Feb. 12.  They are all up to date on health checks and Vaccines etc.It would be an extra bonus to have trails to keep our Endurance guys in shape..... ;-)
Thanks and you can email private to; boulwarm at telus dot net.
Thanks!
Oh, we are traveling from Kentucky where we have been enjoying the area for a couple of months.  Originally we traveled down here from Alberta, Canada and having a dream come true to compete and travel with ponies.
Mary