Re: [RC] Revisiting my fat...source - Beth Walker

Actually - I board, and in order to make sure my fellow doesn't run out of hay, I have one of Trail Rites hay bags hung on his corral. ?I buy my own bale of hay, and keep it filled up. ?With Caisson, that works pretty well. ?He will go for weeks not touching it, and then eat everything in site for a day or two. ?