RE: [RC] [theenduranceopen] Santa's Get and Go Dec 8 - Evelyn B. Allen

To: theenduranceopen@yahoogroups.com; so_cal_endurance@yahoogroups.com
From: twpumpkin@hotmail.com
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 21:02:02 +0000
Subject: [theenduranceopen] Santa's Get and Go Dec 8

Hi All,
There has been much speculation of weather. Its supposed to rain, however our faith is holding strong, there will be light to NO rain Sat. per our prayers to God. Since some  of the folks are concerned about their horses to standing in the rain, I have made a deal with the equestrian center to get stalls. The stalls are $25.00. There are enough to supply the whole ride with stalls if you want one.
We sincerely hope to see everyone at the ride. The only way this ride will be cancelled is if the vets say so. We have great food, awesome awards, and the Junior Ambassadors are counting on this as their fundraiser.. Please pass this email on to those who are not on the  endurance open or so cal list. Thank you.

Tara and family

For one to fly you need only to take the reins