[RC] introduction - Someone Somewhere

so sorry, i din't realize i am not supposed to post anonymously. i have used the same email for years, and had the same " someone somewhere" as my name for too long to remember. i have actually been a member here for quite awhile, and have just recently stopped lurking ;)

anyhow, my name is crickett stone, i live just outside ft nc, and i take in rescue horses. i currently have five rescues on site, one that i ride regularily and will NEVER part with, he is my barn sour bucking gelding, but i oh-so-adore him !! i free lease the horses that can be ridden, and keep and take care of the old and unsound. two of my rescues are wonderful 30 year olds !!
i also have two personally owned horses, my 13 crabbet arabian, i'd like to use for endurance, and a big old percheron for my roomate to ride.
i also have two horses that are boarded here, with two more coming in next week, and another possibly after that.
i am blessed to have MILES of trails surrounding me, great for working both the horses and myself.
i have been around horses all my life, and worked in the equine business for years, as a trail guide, a polo pony excerciser, and a barn manager.
nice to meet ya'll ;)