[RC] Mustangs Rock - Smith, Dave

Barbara:  I can’t say enough about how neat mustangs are.  My boy, Hermano, is not just my horse, he’s by best four-legged buddy.  When I first brought him home, he was so spooky, afraid of anything man-made.  What a transformation these past two years.  Now he’s rock solid.  Recently while riding with several friends, a deer jumped from some brush and their horses bolted.  Hermano just threw up his head, but held his ground. The times I’ve gone off him – usually my own fault – he never runs off.  I call him and he trots back to me.  Once you bond with a mustang, he’ll always be there when you need him.  So much try.  Just be patient and show him what you want and he’ll try until he gets it.  If you’re looking for a horse that will transform your life, you couldn’t do better than adopt a mustang.  -- Dave