Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 11:08 AM
Subject: RE: [RC] re: managing over 50

Age does catch up with most of us.  I'm over 60 and still ride, etc. but it sure takes more work to keep going!  I switched to Paso Fino's and that helped a lot but now I'm in the midst of tests to find out if it's my back or hip that causing the main problem.  Just had foot surgery and that's still painful although it doesn't stop my riding.
Looking back over the years I've had some great times -  Hiking, skiing, mountain climbing and of course, riding my wonderful horses.  Wouldn't change anything but I wish my body was what it was at 40 or even 50!
Mary S.