[RC] wife swap - Tx Trigger

I've seen the show where they had a bunch of critters to care for in the past,and the hubby always seemed to be there to "supervise" how it was done. But I have also seen where a family had a ton of indoor critters running the house, and the "new wife" put them in a boarding situation for the week.

What is that endurance family in the mountain region I think, with all the kids that ride? I remember a photo in one of the yearbooks. Like 5 kids competing at rides???
Jonni