Re: [RC] dog woes - SandyDSA

In a message dated 12/3/2007 8:09:41 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, rides2far@xxxxxxxx writes:
it's when they bring their dogs along off lead
Just a question - here in California it is illegal to have one's dog off leash. Given the growing number of attacks and other dog-related incidents, I cannot imagine why people continue to think that leash laws don't apply to them and their "Rover". I hear people say "oh he LOVES to run off leash in the park!" And I am thinking, "well MY dog who is ON leash does not APPRECIATE being....embraced by their dog. Neither does my horse appreciate being ambushed at a dead run. Do these folks live in a place where they don't have such a leash law? Just wondering.

Sandy Adams
Deep Sands Arabians
www.deepsands.com